Sunday 3 May 2009

Paris - Je t'aime

Well, I've decided to let everyone read about my life.
I'm going to start with my Paris-easter-trip. Great city! If you're in Paris, go visit the Quartier Latin with all those small boutiques and the Université de la Sorbonne, go and eat Macarons de Paris - chocolate or hazelnut - and don't forget to buy some Petit-suisse.

I also went to the Normandie, near by the sea.

Nice place, a bit quiet, lots of cows. I liked it but after it I was glad to be back in Paris.

I love this advertisment, it really feels like Paris.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Malina!
    Are you all right?
    I am a fan of Paris now!
    If I am able to study there, I will also go to Germany to visit you!!
    anyhow, wait for good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jetzt hab ich es auch angeschaut. ich mag das bild mit den gummistiefeln. hach ♥

    ReplyDelete